Simple Technology Providing Maximum Efficiency

Forum Index > General > FAQ's New Topic Post Reply
 Russian stove info require , Plans
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: gerg
 January 22 2010 06:31 AM (Read 11564 times)  

I would be very interested to find plans for building a Russian stove , it seems nearly impossible to find good working plans for these, a few folk are selling plans via internet, I find this rather unfair that we cannot share useful energy saving ideas without having to profit from them , we are a handful of skilled tradesman living here in Romania , including brick masons , ceramic stove builders , plasterers , we dont have credits cards or pay pal etc
It seems really petty that folk on 'Green' eco planet saving sites cannot share their ideas without trying to make money !
Would like to hear from anyone willing to share , offer us good working plans , masonry stove or Russian stove, we have a classic Romanian ceramic stove building handbook Pdf download( In Romanian ) we will share with anyone !! just ask , no 30 to 40 to 75 dollar fees , we might even help with translation ...who knows , lets keep energy saving ideas free !

Gerg Wink

Anonymous: red
 December 05 2010 07:16 AM  

hi gerg

the stoves used to be for al I live in the UK but am from polish descent, my father tells me stories about the tile stoves of his childhood.I have a relative in Poland who trained as a stove builder.now masonry stoves seem to be only for the rich, even the builders! I have got all my plans off the www, they are there if you look hard enough! if you need any help contact me

red

Anonymous: gerg161
 December 14 2010 17:01 PM  

Quote by: red

hi gerg

the stoves used to be for al I live in the UK but am from polish descent, my father tells me stories about the tile stoves of his childhood.I have a relative in Poland who trained as a stove builder.now masonry stoves seem to be only for the rich, even the builders! I have got all my plans off the www, they are there if you look hard enough! if you need any help contact me

red

Hey Man ,

Thanks for the reply and offer of help , I Live in Romania ,I am English but lived here for 20 yrs , I could really do with some free , I repeat free Russina stove plans , I think it is a bit sad ( not you Red ) but this site offering plans for money , it is saving on wood therefor saving trees , and hence forth the bloody planet in a roundabout way , why do people have to make money from this ???? I find it just ......sad , I know folk have to have a income but not from ecological advice , it is money grabbing shit , we should be helping each other not penny pinching profit making .

Yes we have good stove biulders here , but the classic tiled stove not mass storage type , wood is becoming more and more expensive and the classic tilded stove of Romania burns rather a lot and is in fact not as efficient ,it is in fact not the mass storage type as the Russian stoves , anybody reading this and wants to send me plans , thanks , the rest of you making money from old technology should be ashamed of themselves !!!! or join a multi national Money grabbing business ...Micorsoft , shell etc etc ...Defcon , McDonalds ....

Good night

G.

Content generated in: 0.06 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:18 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content